Tuesday 9 September 2014

Co-ords

I'm not a fashion super fan, I'm more of an admirer-from-the-sidelines kinda gal and I certainly don't put myself in the 'fashionable' bracket. I don't enjoy shopping, for starters, which means no matter what I do, I can never keep up with the latest trends. 

I have, however, been admiring the fashion over the pond at New York Fashion Week and there is one look I would love to replicate and that's the 'co-ord' trend. This stands for co-ordinates and can also be known as 'twin sets' or 'matching-top-and-bottoms' for those less into the lingo (aka me).  

It's such a lovely and easy look for anyone and everyone to wear, it's been going strong for a couple of seasons now and I am on the look out for the perfect set.  I'm trying to create more of a 'capsule' style wardrobe (inspired by Rebecca over at Florence Finds - although I am definitely not 'post-baby') and so I'd like it if I could mix it up and wear the co-ord separately for a different look altogether. 

The look can be worn for day or night, work or play.  Here are a few that have caught my eye:
boohoo
BANK
Missguided
Asos
Have you co-ordinated already? Which look do you prefer?  Plain and simple or floral and bold?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig