Thursday 21 August 2014

Love For Lace

Lucentia Design Lampshade
I love lace. So much so that my wedding dress was made from Chantilly lace. There's something about the intricacy of this beautiful and delicate fabric that fascinates me, it's timeless and looks great on anyone. Therefore, it will come as no surprise that when I first laid eyes on the designs from Lucentia my heart gave a little flutter. I was introduced to the brand at the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair and their lampshades have been on my wishlist ever since. Thanks to their innovative method of capturing fabric in plastic I can finally use lace in my home without having to resort to lace curtains.  

Do check out their website as they have other lovely products too.  

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig