Thursday 7 May 2015

Mayday

I know that we're already a whole week into May but my laptop has recently been throwing a wobbler, making it nigh on impossible to blog. Apologies! May is currently choc-full of things to do and people to see. I do hope I get chance to get back on the blogging wagon because I really am missing it.

Sunday was my birthday and I had a wonderful time celebrating throughout the whole of the bank holiday weekend. I ate, I drank and I ate and I drank. A lot. It was a great weekend all round. 
I managed to snap this photo of some glorious blossom before the weather in Manchester turned nasty. I know it's a total blogger cliché but I LOVE blossom. It makes me so happy to see it in full bloom. So much so, that I made my husband stop the car so that I could take this picture. 
Claire x

PS. Happy voting!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig