Thursday 24 July 2014

Infectious Colour

I've shared in the past my admiration for top UK interior blogger Will Taylor, aka Mr Bright Bazaar. And I thought it was about time I gushed some more.  

I was lucky enough to receive the Bright Bazaar book for my birthday (yes, that was in May so this post is waaay overdue, feel free to judge away).  I love it and I think you will too.  


Will's old flat adorning the front cover of his very own book
The book's tagline is 'Embracing colour for make-you-smile style' and this could not ring more true.  I pick up this book and a smile instantly lands on my face.  The interiors selected for the book are beautiful and even though I'm not a confessed 'colour addict' like Will, the images manage to set little interiors-obsessed alarm bells off in my head. 

Page 18
As you know from my recent front door post, we maintained a classic style with a monochrome look. And yet the above image with the pops of colour from the in-your-face sky blue to the clashing sunshine yellow, it really does speak to me.  How could it not?  It looks like such a darling and welcoming entrance that I'm without doubt that the rest of the house is just as colourful and inviting.  


Pages 76 and 77
Will's book is full of practical hints and tips. As you know we've been working on our master bedroom for quite some time and the above page helped me to pull together a scheme which I am really proud of.  (More on this soon, I promise!) 


Page 76
The book is perfectly pulled together, with gorgeous imagery and an approachable writing style. Mr Bazaar can do no wrong. 

Gushing over.  

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig