Monday 7 April 2014

Interiors Update 5

We're making slow process with the Master Bedroom plans.  By 'slow progress' I mean slowly filling in the giant gaping hole that was created to allow the bricks and ceiling to dry.  

My husband has been doing all the DIY, I tend to stand back and make disapproving faces and noises (apparently this isn't very helpful).  

Giant gaping hole

This week saw his first attempt at plastering the area.  Unfortunately the plaster has cracked so round two will be taking place at some point soon.  I've had to advise my extremely patient husband that if round two fails then we'll be calling in the professionals. 

First plastering attempt

I hope you enjoy these 'before' shot because I am certainly not enjoying living in them.

CB x

Photos by me
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig