Wednesday 12 March 2014

Take Note

I am obsessed with notebooks.  If an opportunity presents itself for me to purchase a new notebook, I will take it. 

Below, I've gathered a few that have caught my eye recently. I have a feeling I may not be alone with this particular infatuation...
The above Ladybird Jotter from Georgia Wilkinson Design is perfect to brighten up any shopping list. Do go and see her fancy new website.
The Suck Tab Notebook makes staying organised a doddle. Plus, I have a soft spot for kraft paper. I'd use it to get my home organisation into gear (or at least try to). Pick this one up at John Lewis.
The products from Rifle Paper Co are guaranteed to make you swoon. The above would make a good gardening journal (mother's day present?) I found it on the Fred Aldous website.


Kraft paper and geometric design. Yes, please! Head on over to Paperchase. I'd take this one to work with me so that I can add a bit of personality to my office desk.

Thanks for popping by.

CB x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig