Monday 3 March 2014

Want / Need 2

Want/
I have never bought a dining table or chairs.  We were very kindly gifted the set that we use by my husband's aunty.  However, it's looking a bit tired.  I saw these chairs featured on Elements of Style, when Erin did a post on Windsor Chairs.  I can definitely see these in my kitchen.  A classic style but with added cool-factor thanks to the black finish.  Unfortunately we won't be replacing anything just yet *sad face*.


Need/
My front room is lacking in spots to plonk my brew.  This Conran nest of tables on John Lewis would be a great addition.  A nest gives you versatility and I think this set in the metal finish is a welcome on-trend option.  Considering my living room is teeny tiny, the minimal lines created by this set would fit in well, as any bulky tables would take up too much space visually.  Shame about the £300 price tag.



CB x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig