Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday Sharing

I love all things bloggy (new word for a Sunday afternoon?), especially when it comes to interiors.  I thought I'd quickly share one of my fave interiors blogs.  Now, my taste does not always run in line with that of this lady's but her blog is just super cool and I love reading every single post.  

Elements of Style is one of the first blogs I check up on when I settle down with my feedly ap.  Erin Gates tells it how it is and is not shy about her style.  She's an interior designer based in Boston, USA and quite often I find myself wanting a piece of her life.  She doesn't just share interiors inspiration but is a dab hand at highlighting fashion trends.  Her writing style is on point and I often have a giggle along to her posts.  

This office space is everything

Basically I <3 her. Go check her out!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig