Monday 2 February 2015

#DivaGlamVegas

I'm not the most glamorous of girls out there. But when I received an invitation to don some sparkles on an otherwise average Wednesday evening, I could hardly say 'no' now, could I?



A selection of like-minded Northern bloggers gathered at The Milton Club in the centre of Manchester for a taste of the Las Vegas life. The lovely folk over at Thomas Cook Airlines brought us to the exclusive venue for a night of glitz, in order to celebrate their new flights from Manchester Airport direct to Las Vegas. If you see yourself living it up in Sin City then you might want to check out their rather impressive deals.


The Milton Club 

Food: Delicious canapes, including miniature chocolate tarts.
Drink: Las Vegas themed cocktails. The Flamingo was my favourite tipple.
Entertainment: Roulette table (I like to think of myself as a high-roller ;-) A fabulous Sin City themed photobooth, make-up counter to top-up your glam and the one and only Britney Spears! (ok, so she may have been a look-a-like but she was pretty amazing.)


My friend Gabriella and I with our new BFF Britney / Cocktails galore
Having a spin on the Roulette Table / My winnings
Has Las Vegas ever tickled your fancy? What would you get up to in The City of Lights? 

Claire x

Written in collaboration with Thomas Cook Airlines
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig