Monday 22 December 2014

Boho for Sueno

You may have recently caught sight of my finished almost-there master bedroom which I posted about a few weeks ago here. One of the pieces of furniture I really want to switch up in 2015 is the bed. We currently have a double, wooden bed frame (which may or may not creak slightly depending where you lay on it) and a pocket sprung mattress with a built-in memory foam topper. The bed frame we got for a steal, way back when we bought our house but we've outgrown it's size and style and so I'm looking for something a little more stylish and sophisticated. A week or two after my bedroom reveal and the new Boho collection of beds launched by Sueno was brought to my attention and I just had to share it. 

The well-established family run brand has teamed up with Royal Bohemia to create a capsule collection of six unique and beautifully made beds. The beds are striking and not for the faint of heart but as a centrepiece for a master bedroom, they will effortlessly steal the limelight. Each handmade bed is available upholstered in a range of 28 fabrics: Mink Linen, Rose Herringbone and Aubergine Egg British Velvet grabbed my attention.

The quality of the finish is reflected in the price as they start around £500 for a single and increase to £2000 for a kingsize depending on the style selected. In my dream world, (where I quite often like to retreat to) I'd wake up on Christmas day snuggled in a Kingsize Duke, ah bliss.

Duke
Aubergine Egg British Velvet
Head over to their website and take a look around. Let me know if a particular style tempts you.

Claire x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up

    Rectangle Ottoman Storage

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig