Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas Markets and More

I'm lucky to live a 20 minute train ride from the centre of Manchester and so I can easily enjoy the best of both city and suburban living. One reason I love Manchester at Christmas time is the annual Christmas markets which completely take over the city's streets and squares. (Though I'm not sure whether I'm a fan of the markets dominating the main shopping thoroughfare  - bah humbug ;-)  The markets are in full swing at the moment and I've already made them a post-work destination twice. They're a quick fix to get you in the festive mood but can get extremely busy. If you go with the understanding that you might have to queue for your mulled wine, then you'll be fine. Also, if you don't fancy a Bratwurst then I recommend the chorizo sausage or the Lancashire hot pot, both located in Albert Square. 


Albert Square, Manchester
I've handpicked several blog posts from across the web that you might like to read:

A male GIFT guide over at Cup Of Jo.
This NYC APARTMENT before and after on A Perfect Gray. The kitchen!
Sound JOB advice from Hello Terri Lowe.
Cosy and neutral FASHION with Somewhere, Lately.

Don't forget to send me your blog links. I love reading new content. 

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig