Thursday 13 November 2014

Round Up

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen I was at the Courteeners gig over in Leeds on Tuesday. I'd never seen them live before and they pretty much blew my socks off. They've mentioned a few times that they'll be returning to Manchester in the summer and so tickets for their highly anticipated home-coming are definitely recommended by this fan.  


Here's a little round-up of blog posts that have tickled my fancy recently:

Recommended READING by Erin at Elements of Style
Get your festive BAKE on with Design Love Fest
Handbag FASHION heaven over at Franki Durbin
A beaut of a kitchen INTERIORS inspiration from Style Files

Please comment if you've got any blog posts you think I should take a peek at :)

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig